The Handicrafts and Handlooms Exports Corporation of India Ltd
(A Government of India Undertaking - Ministry Of Textiles)
HHEC is a premier trading house dealing in export of handicrafts, handlooms, jute products, ready-made garments, gold jewelry, imports of bullion etc. HHEC has its Registered Office in Delhi and Corporate Office at Noida. It has Branch Offices at Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata. In addition, we have state-of-art garment factory in Chennai and another at Noida.
Applications are invited from reputed designers for Engagement of Consultant(Design) initially for a period of one year which may by another one year.
Qualifications: Degree or Diploma in Designing, preferably MBA.
Experience – At least 15 years of experience in reputed company/cottage industry in product design and development with exposure towards interior designing and visual merchandising.
Age:- Up to 45 years
Remuneration:- The Consultant will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.45,000/- per month all inclusive and no other benefit/perks will be paid. The remuneration will be subject to applicable statutory deductions.
Terms and conditions for engagement of Consultant (Design):-
1) Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail any right for engagement.
2) During the period of contract he/she will work with HHEC on a full time basis. He/she will not be allowed to take up any other assignment during the period of Consultancy.
3) The contract does not confer upon the Consultant any right for regular appointment/absorption in the Corporation.
4) The contract may be terminated by giving one month’s notice by either side.
5) He/she will be entitled for leave as per the rules applicable to CPSE and other relevant Govt. guidelines.
6) Candidates from Government Depts. / Semi Government/PSUs should forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview.
7) In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test and/or interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response.
8) Mere meeting of the above qualifications and experience shall not make a candidate eligible for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test and/or interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format which is available at http://www.hhecworld.in/HHEC-Vacancy-format.doc
2) Name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
3) The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self-attested copy of proof of age, educational Certificate and experience certificate.
4) Applications must be forwarded to HHEC through Post/Courier/E-Mail Service only.
5) Applications must reach
Consultant(HR and Admin)
The Handicrafts and Handlooms Export Corporation of India Limited,
A-2, Sector-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301,
Last date for receipt of applications is 11th June 2012, by 5.30 pm